What are veneers?
Veneers are thin, porcelain attachments that fit over your existing teeth. They are typically used to redesign misshapen teeth. Your teeth may be chipped, worn down, broken or discoloured.
Veneers can help you to achieve a straighter, whiter and more attractive smile. Veneers are perfect for boosting your confidence or helping you to look your best before a big day.
Composite veneers, or a Mini Smile Makeover offer a cost-effective and fast alternative to porcelain veneers. This treatment uses composite resin applied directly to the tooth to change the shape, shade and alignment of the teeth.
What can veneers fix?
If you have any of the following concerns, veneers may offer a quick and simple solution:
● Chipped teeth
● Cracked teeth
● Uneven or crooked front teeth
● Discoloured teeth that cannot be whitened
Many patients report that veneers help to boost their confidence and allow them to smile more often. If you’re self-conscious about your smile for any reason, we encourage you to get in touch to find out how we can help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to the questions we receive the most about our services.
If we missed anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help
At billericay Dental Care, we use minimally invasive dentistry which means we only remove a small amount of tooth structure to make room for the veneer. With proper care and maintenance, your teeth will stay relatively strong and healthy for years to come. Over time, your veneers may need to be replaced. Veneers will typically last between 10-15 years, but they can last longer.
There are two main types of veneers you can choose from. Traditional porcelain veneers, or composite veneers.
Porcelain veneers are incredibly durable once they’re bonded to your teeth, lasting up to 15 years with a good oral hygiene regime. Porcelain veneer treatment is normally spread across three appointments; preparation, fit and review. They look very realistic and have a natural tooth-like appearance.
You don’t need to remove too much of the tooth to prepare for a veneer. If they break, they cannot be repaired. In addition, porcelain veneers are made off-site and they take two weeks to be made and sent back to Billericay Dental Care.
Composite veneers are made from composite resin. Your veneers are actually sculpted onto your teeth, which means they don’t have to be prepared off-site. The application of composite veneers can be done on the one trip and if they break or are stained, they can be repaired.
Most people won’t be able to tell the difference, but if you are concerned about aesthetics, some believe that porcelain veneers look more natural. If you want to quickly transform your smile, a Mini Smile Makeover might be right for you.
At Billericay Dental Care, we’ve worked with hundreds of patients locally here in Billericay and the surrounding areas giving them the veneers that achieve the exact results they are looking for. If you’re ready to start the journey to a more confident smile, book your appointment today. We’re the top choice for veneers in Billericay, Brentwood and the surrounding areas because:
- We can offer everything under one roof. From choosing your veneers to preparing and bonding them to your teeth, everything will take place in our Billericay dental practice. This means you’ll have the same team behind you every step of the way.
- We are highly experienced in selecting the right veneers for your unique situation. No two smiles are the same, so you need an expert aesthetic dentist to help you make the right choice.
- The decision to get veneers is very personal, and we will help guide you every step of the way. From your initial consultation to expert aftercare, you can rely on Billericay Dental Care to put your needs first.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Why we are different.
Year after year, we’re privileged to welcome an ever increasing number of patients to our practice. When you choose our Invisalign teeth straightening service, we can promise you the following:
● From your first consultation, we will work hard to ensure you understand your options and the benefits of treatment.
● We’re open, honest and upfront about our services. We’ll offer you a realistic understanding of what you can hope to achieve with Invisalign treatments.
● Our team of dental professionals are highly trained and experienced in Invisalign aligners. We’ll be here to answer your questions and make your Invisalign aligner journey enjoyable.