Correct small imperfections and improve your confidence with a mini smile makeover
You no longer have to wait months for orthodontic treatment or weeks for veneers. With our specialist Mini Smile Makeover package, you could enjoy a same-day transformation for a fraction of the cost.
What is a Mini Smile Makeover?
A mini smile make over uses a simple concept which gives patient amazing smiles
- Bleach the teeth
- Bond composite filling to the teeth.
Patients can choose all 3 of the steps, or some choose two steps or even one of them depending on their desired outcome and budget.
- Alignment is done with either Invisalign or clear smile braces.
- Bleaching is done with your premium whitening product enlighten
- Bonding is done using our top of the range composite material to give the most natural look.
With composite veneers, a special resin is applied directly to your teeth. This is moulded into shape by our highly experienced cosmetic dentists and then hardened using UV light. This means you can walk out the same day with a dramatic transformation.
What can it fix?
If you are self conscious about your smile, a Mini Smile Makeover can help to fix those small imperfections that are holding you back.
● Crooked teeth and small gaps
● Cracked or chipped teeth
● Discoloured teeth
● Misaligned teeth
What are the first steps?
Finding the right dental practice is essential if you want to be satisfied with your Mini Smile Makeover. We are proud to have completed hundreds of Mini Smile Makeovers for Billericay, Brentwood and Essex residents.
The first step in your Mini Smile Makeover journey is to book an appointment with us. We will talk through your options and help you decide if composite veneers are right for you. Get in touch today to book your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to the questions we receive the most about our services.
If we missed anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help
Caring for your composite veneers is easy. You simply treat your veneers like your natural teeth. Make sure you brush twice a day and floss once a day to keep your teeth healthy. Composite veneers are more prone to stains than your natural teeth, so you should commit to regular dental hygienist visits to keep them looking pristine.
You need to have good oral health in order to move forward with this treatment. A trip to the hygienist can help to bring issues like gum disease under control before you start treatment. If you are thinking about teeth whitening, you should do this before your smile makeover so we can match the composite material to the desired tooth shade.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Why we are different.
Year after year, we’re privileged to welcome an ever increasing number of patients to our practice. When you choose our dental bridge service, we can promise you the following:
- From your first consultation, we will work hard to ensure you understand your options and the benefits of treatment.
- We’re open, honest and upfront about our services. We’ll offer you a realistic understanding of what you can hope to achieve with your dental bridge treatment.
- Our team of dental professionals are highly trained and experienced in fitting and placing dental bridges. We’ll be here to answer your questions and make your restoration journey enjoyable.