If you need a dental implant, look no further. We offer the most efficient service in Billericay and throughout Essex.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a small titanium post which is placed in your jaw bone. This acts as a replacement for a tooth root and holds an artificial tooth in place. Since the crown is attached to a metal implant attached to your jaw, this looks and feels just like a real tooth.
What advantages do dental implants offer?
Dental implants are one of the most advanced dental procedures available. They allow patients with missing teeth or dentures to enjoy a permanent solution. After you have dental implants, you can expect the following positive side effects:
● Chewing is easier
● No loss of neighbouring teeth
● Smile, speak and chew with confidence
● Maintain your facial structure and youthful appearance
At Billericay Dental Care, we’ve worked with many patients over a number of years to provide them with this very latest technique in dentistry.
For you, it all starts with a consultation. Our patient-focused and clinical approach will allow you to explore the full benefits of dental implants in a non-pressured environment. We’ll show how they work, what results you can expect to achieve, and give you transparent pricing.
Why choose Billericay Dental Care?
● This is a procedure that requires the very highest standards of dental expertise and we have a highly qualified team here at Billericay Dental Care.
● We use the very highest quality materials in the dental implants we use on patients making sure their sourced from reputable laboratories operating to rigorous and transparent clinical protocols.
● You’re in charge every step of the way. Let us know what you want to achieve and we’ll let you know if it’s possible and how you can achieve it.
● We care deeply about all our patients and their experience with us before, during, and after all of our procedures. Please be assured that we are always on hand to answer questions and provide support to you.
Get in touch with the Billericay Dental Care team for a consultation on dental implants and whether they’re right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to the questions we receive the most about our services.
If we missed anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help
Please call us for a free initial chat with one of our team members or if you would like to book directly to see one of our implantologists let us know.
At our first meeting, we’ll discuss the result you hope to achieve with your dental implant and work towards putting a treatment plan together for you.
At your consultation, please do let us know any and all questions you have. We want you to be absolutely sure this is right for you.
At this meeting, we’ll carry out a comprehensive examination taking X-rays as required to get the fullest possible picture of your mouth.
We may discover that you may need additional scans/treatment prior to the dental implant to make it possible. We may recommend that you need:
- A cone beam CT scan
- A bone expansion (if your jaw bone is too narrow for an implant to be fitted)
- A bone graft (to strength the area of your bone that will receive the implant)
- A sinus lift (this is for upper jaw implants where your sinus may need to be moved upward to create space for the dental implant)
We’ll place your dental implant into the area where you have lost your tooth. That replaces the root of your lost tooth. It usually take 3 months for your implant to be fully integrated with the surrounding bone and 6 months for the area to heal if a bone graft is done. Immediately placed and loaded implants can be done but the suitability needs to be assessed by our implantologist.. During this time a temporary replacement for your missing tooth/teeth can be made.
When the area is ready we take an impression of your mouth. This assists us in selecting just the right shape and size of crown we’ll attach to the implant. It’s at this point we also make sure the shading is consistent with the rest of your mouth and your overall appearance in general.
When your new tooth has been manufactured in the laboratories of our trusted and regulated suppliers, they send it back to us. At the point, we fixed the tooth to your implant permanently.
Start your dental implant consultation with us secure in the knowledge you’re dealing with a fully-qualified, highly-experienced, and patient-focused team.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Why we are different.
Year after year, we’re privileged to welcome an ever increasing number of patients to our practice. When you choose our dental bridge service, we can promise you the following:
- From your first consultation, we will work hard to ensure you understand your options and the benefits of treatment.
- We’re open, honest and upfront about our services. We’ll offer you a realistic understanding of what you can hope to achieve with your dental bridge treatment.
- Our team of dental professionals are highly trained and experienced in fitting and placing dental bridges. We’ll be here to answer your questions and make your restoration journey enjoyable.