Rejuvenate your skin with one of the safest facial rejuvenation treatments in the world at Billericay Dental Care.
DERMAL FILLERS BY BILLERICAY DENTAL CARE
Dermal Fillers at Billericay Dental Care
Dermal Fillers FAQ
What are Dermal Fillers made of?
What can Dermal Fillers correct?
How long will the effects last?
Will my Dermal Fillers treatment be painful?
How long might my recovery time be?
Are there any risks involved?
One of the most effective and safe anti-aging treatments.
Dermal fillers are an incredibly effective non-surgical solution to restore your youthful appearance by smoothing out wrinkles and plumping up lips and cheeks.
With highly-visible and positive results after only one treatment, they are quickly becoming one of the most popular anti-aging therapies on offer.
Giving you back your vitality and confidence, dermal fillers can be used to achieve:
• Plumper lips
• Fuller cheeks
• Smooth, wrinkle-free skin
• Enhanced features
• A natural looking contour
• Improved appearance of acne scars
• A more supple and voluminous face
At around the age of just 25, our bodies stop making elastin and collagen – the proteins that keep our tissue firm and our skin stretchy. That’s when we start to show the signs of aging; sunken cheeks, deep lines and wrinkles, thinner lips and hollow eyes.
Dermal Fillers restore that suppleness to your face, leaving you looking – and feeling – younger, healthier and happier.
Billericay Dental Care offers Dermal Fillers to both existing and new customers. It all starts with a consultation - press read more below...
Your initial consultation - questions we'll ask you
Here at Billericay Dental Care, we are passionate about giving you the results you want. In your consultation, we’ll help you figure out what you’d like from the treatment and which type of dermal filler would work best for you.
We’ll go through your full medical history before we recommend any kind of treatments and find out what kind of results you’re hoping for from the procedure.
We want to get to know you so we can give our honest and educated professional opinion on how to achieve the end-result you really want.
Your initial Dermal Filler consultation – questions you might want to ask us
Before you come into your consultation, we recommend you write down all the questions you want to ask about the treatment.
That way you’ll be prepared and can get all the information you want to know before making your decision. You may want to know:
• how long the treatment takes,
• how long the effects will last,
• success rates,
• which professional at Billericay Dental Care perform these treatments,
• whether any other treatments might better help you get the results you’re looking for.
You can ask us anything you want to help you make your decision. At your consultation you may want to ask:
• what does my treatment process entail?
• what experience does the professional administering my Dermal Fillers treatment have?
• which cosmetic treatment and Dermal Fillers training and qualifications does my consultant possess?
• can you tell me about other patients who've had Dermal Fillers in Billericay at your centre and what their experience was?
• what if the results were not what I was hoping for?
• how often will I need treatment?
After your consultation, you may want to give yourself a while to consider the treatment. If you decide you definitely want to proceed with Dermal Fillers, please give us a call and we can start getting everything prepared for your treatment.
To book your initial consultation, please call 01277 625 467 or email email@example.com